ABOUT MAZZO JEWELERS
Certified GIA Diamond Setter | On-Premise Jewelry Repair | Lifetime Guarantee on Custom Jewelry
Your Family Jeweler
Mazzo Jewelers is a full-service jeweler offering high-quality and fine jewelry for men and women. Backed by over 40 years of experience, we’ve helped capture and create amazing memories for satisfied customers throughout Totowa, NJ, and the surrounding towns.
Johnny Mazzo opened the store in 2005. He now runs the store alongside his sister and nephew. In addition to three jewelry professionals, anyone who does business with us becomes a part of the family too.
Jewelry Is Our Specialty
There’s nothing like receiving a custom diamond or gemstone order. Just give us your vision, and we’ll make it happen. Johnny Mazzo is a skilled Diamond Setter. He creates custom designs on-site.
With keen attention to detail, we’ll personalize every aspect of your visit. The goal is to deliver precisely what you wish.
Johnny will assist you in selecting the perfect diamond and setting to meet any budget. He will teach you everything you need to know when making a diamond purchase and takes pride in his customers’ trust and repeat business.
We provide you with jewelry for any occasion, celebration, milestone – or “just because.”
The Mazzo Jeweler Legacy
With over 40 years of experience, John Mazzo takes pleasure in sitting behind the jeweler’s bench each day. Serving as a professional jeweler, he was first introduced to the industry in 1980, at the age of 17.
Originally hired as a welder with Barton Jewelers, Johnny was soon inducted into a six-year apprenticeship under the wings of Barton’s Master Jeweler. He learned the art of soldering, using welding gases, melting metals, and how to best apply different methods of metallurgy to ensure that the jewelry he offers can withstand everyday wear and tear.
He furthered his studies with the Gemological Institute of America. There, Johnny perfected the finer skills of using advanced stone settings.
In 1986, he was given the position of Main Jeweler at Kevin’s Fine Jewelry in Totowa. Driven by passion, Johnny maintained that title for 20 years. During this time, his reputation as an exceptional jewelry smith expanded along with the number of customers who wished to do business solely with him.
In 2005, Johnny ventured out on his own, opening Mazzo Jewelers. From the beginning, his goal has always been to train his staff under the same family values and business principles that brought him success. For over 20 years, Johnny built a lasting reputation, and it was so strong it carried with him to his business.
Customers remain impressed to this day by his captivating personality and sincere honesty. An abundant flow of family referrals and his commitment to community donations show just how much of an impact he’s made.
In 2010, the Mazzo showroom doubled in size. Now boasting twice as much fine jewelry, Johnny is proud to welcome his sister, Debbie, niece, Victoria, and three beautiful employees Nicole, Vicki, and Deb to the team. As a family, they plan to continue their labor of love behind the bench and create life-long memories with their customers.
With Johnny, Debbie, Victoria, Nicole, Vicki, and Deb all here to help serve you, Mazzo Jewelers is proud to own the title of “Your Family Jewelers” that was granted by our wonderful customers in Totowa, Little Falls, Woodland Park, Wayne, and the neighboring cities.
- Owner and Master Jeweler with over 33 years of wisdom and jewelry expertise.
- Certified GIA Diamond Setter
- Provides customers an educational lesson on quality and value
- Creates custom pieces
- Basic and extensive jewelry repair
- Makes sure every customer leaves the store knowing their jewelry is in good hands
- Total customer satisfaction
- Gladly gives back to the community through donations and sponsoring local sports teams
Master Jeweler / Owner
Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
- John’s sister
- Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper
- Handles donations, marketing, and advertising
- Assists Sales Associates
LEAD SALES REP AND BUYER
Lead Sales Rep / Buyer
- Lead Sales Representative and Buyer
- Employed with Mazzo Jewelers since day 1
- Received GIA Diamond Essentials Certificate as well as Diamond & Diamond Grading certificate, two of the three steps in achieving her Graduate Diamond Diploma.
- Assists with Marketing and Advertising
- Maintains inventory and prepares jewelry appraisals
SALES REP / ASSISTANT BUYERMORE INFO
Sales Associate and Assistant Buyer
- Extensive knowledge in various fields of the jewelry industry
- Handles all watch repairs
- Assists customers with repairs and purchases
- Extensive knowledge of religious jewelry